This story is about those Armenians, in the diaspora, who waste their time, money, and energy on the trash that is strewn across Armenia. I'm not talking about the litter or the cigarette cartons, but the people. Armenians, stop wasting your time, on these apes, called Hayvanstancis. What has happened to all of the money that has been sent to Armenia over the past 20 years? I don't see any difference there, hardly. Same old construction projects of the rich and wanna-be-Hollywood famous. I know where the money ha sbeen spent, on American Jepp Hummers, Land Rovers, and a few Maybachs...oh, yeah, add in a few chateaus in France on top of that.
My cousin and I we went to buy bleach in a reputable shopping store in "KENTRON". While purchasing the bleach , noticed it dripping on my clothes!! Asked cashier to call manager, manager came out and blamed me for the leak, would not return money or even exchange the bleach, much less pay for the damages caused to my clothes and possibly exposure to a dangerous chemical. I politely explained to the owner of store that I did not cause this that the bleach was defective. The manager approached me in a threatening way answas going to physically assault me . That's your great Hayastan that most of you do not even live in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment