Sunday, September 7, 2008

June 2003, Lake Sevan

We decided to go to the Lake to enjoy a barbecue and a nice relaxing day. I asked to rent a paddle boat because the children we were with wanted me to take them out on the lake. Mind you, Lake Sevan was empty that day, because it was a weekday. (Then again this is Hayvanstan, where most of the population would rather sell their grandmother in one of the airport casinos than actually work at a job). After about 5 minutes enjoying the exercise, 5 jet skiers decided to bother us (mind you the lake was empty, so there was no reason to jet ski around my family) and encircle us. These idiots, so called moral Armenians, with a pluthera of tattoos all over their body, kept making waves and trying to tip us over (I had a child who was 5 in my lap). The kids were screaming in fear and I stood up and demanded they stop. After they went away, they were yelling threats at me and my family. We promptly left the lake instead of getting into trouble. These Hayvanstancis are so barbaric, they will kill you instead of lose an argument.

The next body of water I visit will be in Jamaica, Cozumel, Acapulco, or the British Virgin Islands, where true hospitality exists. FUCK ARMENIA, KUNEM HAYVANSTAN!

No comments: