so why do people leave a small country of 3 million, after 20 years of aid, so-called humanitarian missions, airlifts, foreign lons, diaspora money, and investment?
1. The greedy Hayvanstancis stole as much as the aid as possible, sold it in the open markets of Yerevan, Georgia, and Russia, and purchased Mercedes, BMWs, and Jeep Hummers with that money.
2. Those that left decided that it was too difficult to "con" a fellow Hayvanstanci and decided to setup their criminal enterprises in Europe or the USA. Remember, Armenians are smarter than everyone else, so why not ripoff the "dumber". In the end, the FBI and Interpol I guess just got lucky, because over 30,000 of them Hayvanstancis and Russastanci thieves are in prison, where they belong.
3. Another, albeit, small minority of Armenians from Armenia & the former Soviet Union, left to go work in Turkey, USA, Russia, France, Germany...Canada...South America and marry Odars (non-Armenians). By the way, calling someone an odar is a borderline insult in Armenians, What does it mean you say? exactly what I said it does, "a foreigner". Therefore, everyone who us a non-Armenian is "lower" than an Armenian. My own mother talks about Persians being beneath Armenians, at one time. She sings a different tune now. Yes, over 70% of the Armenian women, from the former USSR, that I know are married to ODARS. I don't blame them. WHo the hell wants to live with a big talking, chain smoking, non-working, Hayvan?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment